Thursday, October 15, 2020

Oh, why not? Here's another free Vote Pattern :)

 


This one is very easy to do since it's mostly about the fabric applique. I love this fabric and really wanted to design something that allowed it to shine. I even had a ball of rainbow crochet cotton I bought at the local Humane Society's resale shop. I used white thread for the blanket stitch and the crochet cotton for stem stitch around the heart, inside and out. The text is backstitched. I probably would have used gold floss for the blanket stitch if I had it.

I found an old stick pin with a butterfly that I liked at the top. I also had some gold star charms I had planned on using till I found the butterfly.

 

Right click the pattern to save it to you hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing then you'll need to cut it out for the fabric patterns. You may want 2 patterns printed.

 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2020
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.