Thursday, October 1, 2020

New FREE Vote Pattern To Embroider

 

Here's another free pattern to inspire you to vote. This one has fabric appliqued on one side with rows of chain stitch. The text is back stitched and the fireworks are just straight stitches. I added seed beads to the centers. It''s another quick and easy pattern to make!


Right click the pattern to save it to you hard drive. BTW, I suggest not tracing the fireworks. That way you won't have to worry about the ink lines showing. If you really want them in the same place make a small dot for the center. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing then you'll need to cut out the right side for the fabric pattern. You may want 2 patterns printed.

 

©Billie Jo Heisler 2020
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.

 

Here's what I'm doing with my embroidered pieces. This is a white cotton tote I bought and it's perfect for attaching the finished pieces to. I cut them out with pinking sheers then machine sewed them to the tote. I had planned on sewing them on with various embroidery stitches but wanted to start using it ASAP. This side has the 2 red, white & blue votes while the other side will have other colors. 

Come back for more free vote embroidery patterns. I have 2 more done and 2 more to finish.