The pic above are of the heads I've made for the rabbit pattern I'm designing. I know thay look more like people heads but the rabbits I'm making are more like rabbit people. I tea-stained the bodies last night and got a real prim look. I love how the staining is all uneven on the heads. It will probably take a few days for them to dry because I don't want to darken the staining so I'm not going to put them in the oven to dry.
Update on ebay store: still haven't reopened it yet. I know I had said I was going to reopen at the beginning of March but I just haven't gotten around to it. Read on yahoo and at ebay that more changes are going to happen as they are finally admitting they can't compete with Amazon and are going back to what they did best, auctions. Who knows what kind of craziness this is going to cause but I think I'll just sit a while and watch.
Have heard back from editor at Doll Crafter & Costuming magazine. She's asked for an opening paragraph so I guess they will be publishing my flower ladies pattern but I still haven't received a contract. Maybe they don't send one, they just send a check?
Started taking Paint Shop Pro classes again at http://www.artistrypsp.com/ so I could learn more about the version 9 I'm using. I realized I bought a bootleg copy at ebay last year and a new version would have come with a user guide. I really thought it was a new one some guy was selling. I was searching for a book to use with it at Amazon when I came across a few of the manuals for sale. I bought one and LOVE it! This was one of the reasons I loved JASC, the original company that owned Paint Shop Pro. I don't think I'll ever buy one of the newer Corel versions because I don't think they really care about psp or it's users the way Jasc did.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Right click and steal it if you want. The tutorial can be found at http://www.designsbykoko.com/ but I did my own thing with the tubes.