Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Another FREE Vote embroidery pattern

 


I decided to do some patterns honoring the 100 anniversary of women's right to vote so the next few will not be red, white & blue but you can still make them in those colors. All the floss is DMC.

 There are 2 fabrics appliqued and blanket stitched with white floss in place. I then did a running stitch using 962 on the white area next to the applique.

The text is 3347 for the back stitch with 961 for the french knots. The rose is made with 961 doing bullions in various lengths. The leaves are lazy daisy using 3347.

The vine going up the left side is feather stitched using  3347. I used  961 for the french knots.

I used  3716 to do stem stitch around the heart. Next to it I did a chain stitch using DMC Coloris 4500. This is a pretty variegated thread that matched my fabric perfectly. The last stitch is a pearl stitch using DMC 962 around the outside edge.


 

Right click the pattern to save it to you hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing then you'll need to cut out the right side for the fabric pattern. You may want 2 patterns printed.

 

©Billie Jo Heisler 2020
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.