Saturday, October 24, 2020

Yeah, I'm still posting VOTE embroideries

 

 

It really is time to vote NOW, don't wait if your state has early voting because who knows what kind of craziness may happen at voting poles. I voted by mail but now worry "will it get counted?". This is a crazy year full of shocking things happening, so maybe keep calm and keep stitching.

This one only uses 2 colors of thread, black and yellow. The stitches are chain to outline the heart with a running stitch outside of that. The clock is also chain stitch. The text is back stitch including the numbers. The clock hands are chain with an outline of stem stitch. For the long lines I did a straight stitch but for the short lines I used seed beads. I set the clock at 8 but you can trace the hands wherever you like. I need to remake this with hands at 12 and 2021 as the text. Nice design for New Years, too.

Right click the pattern to save it to you hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing at 100%.

 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2020
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.