Friday, January 15, 2021

A January Free Embroidery


 It's an easy to make design for this month. I don't know about you but I'm dealing with a bit of depression and just don't feel like getting online lately. That's how this month's freebie ended up so simple.

 This has 3 small yo-yos and glass seed beads. I've sewn it to a 6' square of snowflake print fabric with a running stitch. The text is back stitched. The heart is done in chain stitch. The small snowflakes are cross stitch with a straight stitch down the center. A bead is sewn in the center.


 I'm planning on making a heart for each month, sewing it to a 6" square then sew all 12 together with white borders.

Sorry if you've been trying to get in contact with me but I'm spending most of my time working on new designs. If you've been trying to contact me at Facebook I haven't spent much time there either.

I have turned on comments for this post and will try to remember to do it for all the posts for this year. I haven't had comments on for years because I truly fear getting trolled. If you don't like what I'm sharing for FREE just go away and find something you do like. Sorry for the mini vent but there's way too much meanness online and I honestly can't handle it with my panic attacks.

 Right click the pattern to save it to your hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing.

 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2021
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.