Sunday, February 7, 2021

It's late but here's the Feb. freebie

 

This has been done for a few weeks but I just haven't felt like getting on the computer. I've been reading Terry Pratchett's Disc World series because I just don't feel like making anything. Guess I'm feeling too over whelmed and there's never enough time in a day to do everything I want so I've just stopped doing most things. My DH took early retirement and now I seldom have time that's not interrupted with cooking, cleaning, and him asking questions. That's one reason I decided to do easy embroideries for each month.

There's more embroidery in this design than last month's freebie. I sewed buttons in the 3 hearts but you could add letters, embroidered flowers, or just leave them empty. If you are wondering how I did the wavy outline it just a running stitch that I went back and forth, from one side to the other, under the stitches. It's not wrapped just slid under the running stitch. The centers of the flowers are buttonhole going in a circle with a french knot in the center. The heart is chain stitches in green, the little hearts are stem stitched, and the rest is back stitched.

 


Right click the pattern to save it to your hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing.

 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2021
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.