Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Happiest of New Years!


Well, at least that's what I'm wishing for, aren't you?
It's been a bad year for me healthwise. I had colds that lingered, allergies that hung around for months, and strains & pains besides the ever present agoraphobia.
At least I'm back to making things again! No pics of what I'm working on but will post some next time after the holidays. I'm having so much fun tatting rings that I stopped working on anything else. I did get out all the stuff I bought to make art charms about 4 years ago. I never did them because I couldn't decide what to put inside. Now I just want to have a go at soldering. I put a few sequin snowflakes between the slides so I have something to practice on. I'll post about it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.