Friday, January 8, 2010

Way too much snow!


This pic was taken yesterday, since then we've had another 5 inches with more to come! Great excuse to stay in and make something. :)

I'm still tatting for my new etsy store. I was working in black, but last night switched over to white, next will be a dark red thread. Thought I should have a few choices of color.

Valentine dolls are up at the ebay store. There are 3 sweet little Valentine fairies. I don't think I'll be making any more because I'm too busy with other projects. I guess I'll just skip Valentines and move onto Easter Rabbits. I really like the one I have at etsy and was surprised it never sold last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.