Friday, December 4, 2009

Bear Pics!


Couldn't get the good Nikon camera to work so I pulled out the Canon sureshot and YAY! got some pics to post. Guess the Nikon needs the battery pack charged.

The pic above is a bad shot of the bears and chenille dog I made to sent to Tapas. Really don't like these and can't understand why anyone would so I admit it took me almost 2 months to make these. They are so boring!



This one and the next are of the mini bears I making from an old jacket. I ran out of polyfil so I'm using the bag to hold the unstuffed pieces and the heads that need to be finished. I'll add the button eyes, embroider the nose & mouth, and sew on the ears before I sew the heads to the bodies. I had enough polyfil for 4 and a half so I have to hit the store to get more. The basket is holding the stuffed pieces.

This is a close-up of the label from the Jacket. When I used to make bears from clothes I always added the labels to them but with so many bears I don't think I'll be using them. Tonight I plan on getting the ones I have stuffed put together and hopefully I'll get out this weekend to get more polyfil. I do use the brand Polyfil. I've tried others but always come back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.