Monday, February 27, 2023

Fun tutorial -Dollar Tree DIY Stamp Platform 💚


I'm spending WAY to much time at youtube and came across this video. Never realized I needed something like this till now so went to the tree and bought supplies. I will be making this.

Have to admit that I'm so addicted to watching any vids that have Dollar Tree in the title. I'll even watch people showing off what they just bought there. I know it's a stupid way to spend time but I have found some things to buy I never would have considered.

The March embroidery is almost done!

update: I did make this stamp platform and it's terrific! Oh, and in case you didn't see, the March free pattern is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.