Sunday, December 13, 2020

December Embroidery Freebie!

 Ok, here's a new freebie for you. It's a remake of one of the ones I did for VOTE.

I also printed a smaller version to put on my tree skirt. I've been making something for it every year I've been married. The text seemed perfect for this year.

Of course you can draw your own text since you may prefer Merry Christmas, Peace on Earth, LOVE, or even names. Have fun and enjoy the holidays.


 

 

Right click the pattern to save it to your hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing then you'll need to cut it out for the fabric pattern. You may want 2 patterns printed.



 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2020
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.