Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm back with a pic of my newest pattern

I know it's been awhile since my last post but I really needed to deal with the feelings I was having. I'm still not going to set the blog up for comments. I can't handle them and the upset they can cause me. This explains why I don't often submit patterns or articles to magazines, I can't take rejection.

Now for the picture at the top of the post. These cute rabbits are my latest pattern. The directions are done and pictures are all taken, including the cover picture, but I still need to work on the patterns you cut out. I have them all drawn and scanned but I need to clean them up using Paint Shop Pro. They were supposed to be done by now but with life interupting they got set aside while I dealt with problems around here. I have a sick dog.

Another quick note. I'll be closing the ebay store at the end of the month. Ebay has raised rates and fees yet again especially for the small sellers. I really don't think they want us around any more. I may sell some things at auction and of course will be keeping the etsy store open. I'll let you know if I'll be re-opening the store in the fall.