Friday, May 22, 2009

Still Not Sewing!



Ok, so I'm still being lazy about sewing and reopening my ebay store so I thought I'd show you that I'm not just spending my time in front of the tv or reading. These are 2 more tags I made for my paint shop pro group. I'm really hooked on these scrap tags, in fact I've been spending way too much time over at www.lafleurstuffs.blogspot.com . Between her fantastic FREE kits and the links she has to other sites with more FREE kits I'm spending way to much time downloading. I must have over 100 by now!

Maybe by my next post I'll have something about the businness to report. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.