Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Look for July Doll Crafter & Costuming!


I know it's been awhile since I last posted. I've been fighting health probs and spending most of my time reading instead of designing and crafting like I should be doing. Yesterday I receievd 2 free issues of Doll Crafter & Costuming July 2009 magazine. My pattern for flower ladies is in it! They did a great job of using a lot of the picture jpgs I sent. I really think pictures help so much with directions. Now I just hope the readers like them.
I'm still working or should I say ignoring the rabbit patterns I've been working on since Feb. and the tatting patterns. I lost so much time because we were having trouble with the computer. We thought it might be a virus but it turned out the IE7 I installed wasn't downloaded right so it installed bad. Now I'm back to IE6 and I think I'll stay with it.

I am still taking Paint Shop Pro classes and enjoy making things so I thought I'd post 2 of the graphics I made. We were given things for an egypt based scrap so I thought I'd do one using the title of a book I just finished. The Elizabeth Peters books are fun mysteries set in the late 1800's to the early 1900's. I really like the butterfly tag and have been thinking about designing new graphics for my web site similar to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.