Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yahoo is closing Geocities, Now what?

First, the graphic above is another of my psp designs. I started with a mask provided by the Master's group and added scraps from various kits. Most are from a kit by Yvette at http://misfitsscrapz.blogspot.com/ They've got some nice things there. I don't know who made the fairy but if you do, please let me know so I can give the artist credit. If the artist doesn't allow use of their art I'll remove it.

Now for the big news. Yesterday when I went to log into my geocities account to do an update at my psp results site, back when I used to post everything I made, I found a message saying that they are going to close geocities. That means I have to move my store site which is spread over 3 accounts plus all the others I use for pictures and psp. I guess I'll finally move the store to godaddy where I bought my domain. I'm even thinking about buying another domain name to use for non-business stuff just to avoid ads. I'll keep you updated here and at the web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.