Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finally Reopened Ebay Store!



Wow I have been so lazy this past summer. When I had trouble starting up the ebay store back in July I just said I'll try later. Then in August same thing, but last Friday I thought I better get on it since Halloween is next month and I have a lot of things to sell. I decided to change the name of the store to Creative Stitches which is also my ebay id. I'm also thinking about changing my business name to that too cause the stitchery part doesn't fit anymore since I quit selling embroidery supplies. I'll fix the link so you can have a look at my new store with all new graphics, like the one above. I love the simplicity of the black, white, and red!
Almost done (finally) with my first tatting booklet/pattern. I have 2 to finish and then take the pics. There are now 5 patterns in the booklet and I'm really pleased with how it's turning out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.