Saturday, October 10, 2026

More Halloween items up and on SALE!






Here are just some of the things I put up at ebay at SALE prices. I used to sell this type of decorations for over $40 but now I need the room so the starting is $15 - $25. 

I put a few things at Facebook Marketplace for the first time. Since I seldom use FB anymore and have never used Marketplace I stupidly thought I was clicking on a link to a message when instead it was a link to a virus. Thank goodness my old virus software worked to block it.

Etsy has a few things, too. I'll be putting up more of of patterns and holiday items on sale for the big Etsy Thanksgiving sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.