Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Another New Pattern up at Etsy!

 


This is an updated version of an old pattern I designed in 1997. This new version has a easier dress and pantaloons for the large sheep. I also named them. The 6" is Daisy and the 14" is Poppy. Oh, and Poppy looks cute with a wide ribbon tied in a bow around her waist, too.

Pop over to my Etsy store to read more about this pattern. I'm running a sale over there for 20% off select patterns. I plan on keeping the sale going until Oct.31.

BTW, I'm working on directions for 2 more patterns. One for tatting and ine for crochet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.