Thursday, December 2, 2021

December Free Embroidery

 


Here's an easy embroidery for December. Many of you may be really busy getting ready for the holidays so I wanted to do something with just embroidery, no applique. The outer edge is just 2 rows if stem stitch with all 6 strands of floss. I then added seed beads in between the rows. The rest of the embroidery back stitch and french knots with 3 strands of floss. This would be great done on a dark fabric and the poinsettias done in white.

 Right click the pattern to save it to your hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing.

 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2021
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.