Monday, October 4, 2021

what's been happening

 I'm late posting but I have a really good reason. First my husband ended up in the hospital with blood clots in his legs again. Looks like he'll be on blood thinners from now on. Next is even worse. My sweet boy, Dillon, has been having seizures since May not many at first but they increased so we tried every drug the vet gave us. Nothing worked and he just got worse, not being able to focus, having trouble walking, throwing up a lot (some days he had nothing on his stomach but a few biscuits when he went to bed), and sleeping more than the cat. Jack finally decided it was time to let him go. I wasn't ready but knew it was for the best so he's gone, as of Sept. 28. I've been so busy I haven't mourned him like I did Kaley but it's starting to hit as we put away his kennel and bowls. Micah fills the house and our lives but there's an empty space where Dill should be.