Friday, October 24, 2008

Horray for Halloween!

Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted since August. I really (finally!) got busy sewing up dolls for halloween. I just love this time of year with the leaves turning colors and wearing my fav turtlenecks. I love turtlenecks so much I even wear short sleeve and sleeveless ones in the summer. I have short hair now and my neck get so cold (brrrrr). Makes me miss my shoulder length hair but it's another reason to love them.

Have lots of Halloween dolls up over at ebay. Even though Halloween is next week I'm still having fun making more. It's going to be hard to switch over to Christmas dolls! I'm only posting some pictures of a few of the dolls. They're in my store so use the link at the right to see more of them ( and maybe buy a few!) The one above is called a noddy because she's a head on an old rusty bed spring. I also made a witch noddy.


This is the first mummy I've made and she even has her own mummy cat! I used sheep wool for her hair, painted her face, then wrapped her in cheesecloth.


Have to admit it, I love to make pumpkin head ladies! I have another white one I'm finishing up.


This is the seocnd vampire queen I've made. She's Margaux #2 in the series. She kinda matches one I made last year except that one was a tree topper. This one is meant to hang on the wall or door.
This is regina, a ghost bride. Made just like Margaux above she's #2 in a series.

This is one of my favorites. She an elf goth girl out walking her pet bat! I was planning on doing a goth Pollyanna and she came out instead. She even has long pointy ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.