Sunday, October 29, 2023

The new Uppercase 59 came!


 

I LOVE this magazine! It came a few weeks ago but I wanted to wait until I had a chance to read thru it  before I posted about it. I loved issue 58 but this one is even better. 

Go here to see a flip thru of the magazine:

Uppercase 59

It's so great that you can see all the pages so you 'll know what's in the magazine before you buy. Janine does a fabulous job with the magazine and the website. 

BTW, did you know she also publishes Little U, a magazine that focuses on "children's books, surface pattern design, clothing and product design for young folk, and arts and crafts inspired by and/or made for children, this publication inspires and informs professional creatives and families alike". This quote is taken from the web site. For the past month she has donated 100% of sales to UNICEF. Amazing and so generous.