Tuesday, November 3, 2020

I voted early so what am I doing today?

I've been making covers for the spiral tablets I like to use when I need to make notes and draw out designs. I've had this bee print for a few years and planed on using it to make a dress for a bear but since I seldom make bears any more it never got used. Till now. I got these two cover plus still have enough if I want to make something else.



 This picture shows the pearl buttons I wanted to sew on taped in place. I have a nice collection of vintage pearl buttons I seldom use so I decided this was the project to use them on. I used the flower ribbon down the fold and on the inside flaps. These are fun to make and it's nice to cover up the boring cardboard covers. I found some directions on elefantz 

Jenny has the directions for the small ones and for larger book covers. Google fabric book or tablet cover to find more.

 

 
Here they are all done and ready for my next ideas :)