Friday, April 29, 2016

New Crochet Pattern up for Sale!


I know it's been months since I last posted anything. I've had a really bad year so far allergy wise. It seems like I just start to feel better and I get the flu, or a cold, or worse allergy symptoms. Thanks to being so tired from being sick and the meds not much has been happening.

I did do a new crochet patterns for the shamrocks you see in the pic. It's listed at my Etsy store as a PDF file only. I've let the stuff at ebay expire since I'm so brain fogged from meds to trust myself to list and relist there. The shamrock is easy to make and a cute gift to give with a lucky penny in it.Think about making them for shower gifts with a penny in the year of the shower!

Ok, you may wonder why only a PDF version of the pattern? It's because I used a lot of photos and I wanted to keep the price low. To print it I'd have to up the price. You do need to know how to crochet as I don't give those kind of directions.

Next up, the new mermaid pattern. Cover photos have been ordered at Snapfish and received, and the directions just need another edit to check for mistakes.

Oh, and a flower version of the penny holder is coming, too!