Friday, December 17, 2010

More Snowmen! Let it Snow!


These are more of the snowmen I've listed at ebay. Search Seller id creativestitches to find them. I don't often workwith blue for Christmas but the snowflake prints are so perfect for these snowballs and the the snowman below. I also have 2 snowladies in blue at ebay right now. They're pretty big and are half dolls built on a wood dowel and on a star base.
I love these guys. After making Mr. Magic for Halloween I knew I'd be making snowmen for Christmas and I'm now thinking about some rabbits for Easter!


I moved some listings that expired at ebay over to etsy yesterday so if there's something you've been thinking about buying and now can't find, try the etsy link. When the special ebay is having on listing expires on Jan. 7, I won't be selling there again until they start another special. Look for everything that hasn't sold at ebay on either etsy or artfire after the 7th. Come back for more details!