Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rotten Birthday- have a cold

Last week was my birthday and I came down with a cold the day before. I still have it and am having a hard time doing much of anything other than checking for orders. I did do a quick update of my website because I'll be advertising in Soft Dolls & Animals magazine this fall. With the postage increase I had to fix my orderform and how to order page. I did update some other things, too. Now if I could just feel better to work on my web site here at google and on patterns and get back to exercising and to plant a garden and to ....................

Won't be posting again until I actually get some things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.