Sunday, February 18, 2024

Shuttle Tatting - The Magic Thread Trick


Have you heard of this? I stopped tatting probably about 6-7 years ago and just started again after finishing my new tatted quilt patterns. I found Noo Bear on you tube while researching tatting onion rings because I forgot how to do them and I'm working on some new patterns. This is SO great. Love her youtubes and even bought her pattern for Butterfly kisses at etsy. 




I really need to relearn some of the tatting stitches I used to make and this was really pretty. I kinda got stuck in making the squares I use for most of the quilts and got bored. That's why I stopped tatting but still kept designing patterns. Yarnplayer at Etsy also has some good patterns and beautiful threads. I've bought them so I can recommend the threads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.