Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Wanna see last year's stitch-a-long done?


 It took a while but here is what I did with all of last year's stitch-a-long. The only quilting was stitch in the ditch around each block and by the binding. Beads were added to all the blocks and some buttons were sewn on, too. I did a simple fabric tube to slide a dowel thru to hang it.

I'm getting ready to update the blog, delete the old tripod site, and put up 2 new patterns for sale. Also I was ok'd to sell on Micheal's Makerplace site. I've got the graphics done and a new updated bio wrote, now it's making time to do it all. I'll put links to Makerplace once it's ready.

BTW, I'm finishing up a new crochet lucky penny pattern. It should be done by Sept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.