Monday, February 24, 2020

February 2020 stitch-a-long -



Here's a photo of my finished version of this month's second stitch-a-long. The buttons are felt but can be embroidered. I used very tiny buttons in the centers of the flowers but beads or French knots would also work.

Sorry if you didn't get last month's thread pattern. Look for another next month and remember the patterns are only up for 1 month. This one was removed on March 24.

This is the second in a series of embroidery patterns featuring sewing items. Eventually they willl be sold at my Etsy store.



©Billie Jo Heisler 2020
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.