Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Finally Lisette is up for sale!



I finally made the time to put up my latest pattern Lisette, the gift bag doll for sale at all my sites. You'll find her at both mirror sites at http://www.heislerscreativestitchery.com . She's also up at Patternmart, etsy, and artfire. The pattern is $8 and as with all my patterns it comes printed book style with a photograph on the cover and in a zip top plastic bag. I'm not sure if I'll do her as a pdf but will post about here if I do.


Speaking of PDFs I've been getting requests for the tatting patterns done that way so overseas buyers can get them. I don't ever plan on offering them as PDF files and wish to say I'm sorry too but I don't ship overseas. You could always request my patterns be carried at a shop you know ships to your country. Maybe they would consider carrying them.