Sunday, October 10, 2010

Big News!


I know it's been over a month since my last post but so much has happened.

First, I am now writing for http://www.creativetimes.com/. It's a free online magazine so go have a look. I'm doing the getting organized column. My first column will be in the next issue but the Halloween one is really good.

Next I fell off a chair, hit my kitchen table and crashed to the floor. Nothing was broken but I was in a lot of pain for a few weeks. Just when I started to feel a bit better. I caught a bad cold that's still hanging on. For the first time in over 5 years I managed to get to a doctor. I picked out a new one that has an office with therapists who specialize in treating panic and anxiety. My next appointment is to see someone about that!

I had thought about re-opening my eBay store for the rest of the year but they are offering free auction listing with only a final value fee so I'm going with that. I put up some Halloween things from last year and sold 3 already. Today I finished 2 new Halloween fairies I'll get listed this week. I also plan on listing a Halloween dragon and a Halloween cat doll sometime this week. Still have a few things to finish on them.

I'm also listing more at the etsy store. There's the dragon at the top of this post, some goth Halloween fairies, a few small mohair bears dressed in Halloween fabric, and a few small crocheted bears. I have another merbear to go up, a leaf dragon to finish, and 2 more mohair bears to list this week.
Keeping busy!