Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rabbit Pattern Up for Sale!

Had a bit of a problem with snapfish when ordering my photos but they finally came so now the rabbit pattern is up for sale at my web site, Etsy, Patternmart, and Artfire.

My next pattern is started and I'm slooooowly working on it. It will be a bag doll. After that I should have a fairy and frog. The fabric has been picked out but I'm still making changes to the frog's body. I like to work on 2 patterns at the same time. That way when one is waiting for photos I can be working on another.

The fall tatting pattern needs all the directions written and photos taken. I'm hoping to get to the photos later this week.

As always so many things going on at one time! I did get my store at Artfire fully filled this week. I have all my cloth dolls, patterns, and tatting supplies there. I've come across a few other sites to sell at so I may have a go at listing at them, too. I'm thinking the more places I'm at, the more
I'll show up in searches.