Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I won a prize at Bonehead Studios!

In my last post I told you about Flora at http://www.boneheadstudio.blogspot.com/ having a drawing to celebrate her blog. Well, I entered and my name was chosen first! Yay me! I really needed a pick me up since I have a had a bad case of the blues since April. Going from one sickness to another didn't help but winning a gift sure does!

I thought I might try this but now that ebay isn't going to allow any outside links, I wouldn't be able to share the contest with my friends in the ebay groups I belong to. Happy I didn't start a group because the leaders are in charge of removing outside links or their group could be suspended.

Got my domain renewal from yahoo. It's gone up again, this time to $34.95. Why are they treating their old customers so bad since new domains are really cheap? Must be taking lessons from ebay!

I have a small crocheted thread bear done. I wanted him to hold something so I'm working on a little paper mache pumpkin. Just have to paint and decorate it! Hope to list it on ebay next week. He's a halloween bear with a ruff collar and cone hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.