Friday, October 30, 2020

The last 2 free VOTE embroidery patterns


  

This is the last of the free vote patterns I've stitched. Lower in the post you will find a pattern I designed but don't have time to stitch. I hope you've enjoyed all these free patterns. I'll be getting back to my #bewell #stitchon free embroideries. I'm also planning on some holiday designs.

This freebie is a mostly patchwork design. All the pieces came from the same striped fabric. The applique is done with blanket stitch. In between the appliqued sections I did chain stitch. The heart outline is stem stitch as is the section with text. The text is back stitched. Lastly I did a running stitch outside the heart.


Have fun and make the sections smaller if you like!

Here's another design I'm sharing but not stitching. There's a lot of small back stitching to do all the text.

 
Right click the patterns to save them to your hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing then you'll need to cut it out for the fabric pattern to make the patchwork design. You may want 2 patterns printed.

 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2020
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.

The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.
 
 
Here are some photos of the tote I've been stitching all the VOTE embroideries to. I've added pins to the multi colored side and I still have to add them to the side with all the red, white, & blue designs.



Starting at the top left that vote has a silver star charm, the purple/green below has a dragonfly pin, and the pink rose vote has a ribbon rose with an Avon breast cancer pin. The brown/turquoise vote in the bottom row has a dragon that was an ear cuff. I bought it for about 50 cents at walmart last year. I removed the cuff and added the pin finding. The tea cup vote has a very old butterfly pin from Avon. I'm a collector of old jewelry and lucked out when I found I had a pin that matched the butterfly on the fabric. The rainbow vote has a butterfly stick pin that I stitched to the inside of the tote to keep it in place.

Hope you are going to vote, wear your mask, and please be kind to others.