Sunday, October 25, 2020

Number 8 Free VOTE Embroidery

 

 
Ok, hope you like this one. Got the idea while having a cup of tea while working on designs. So whether you drink tea or coffee this is a fun one to make. I added a few glass beads but they could be embroidery instead. I also decided that applique on the saucer was enough but the rest of the cup could be done, too.
 
As for the stitches I used blanket for the applique, back stitch for the text and steam, everything else is chain stitch with stem stitch around it. 

Right click the pattern to save it to you hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing then you'll need to cut it out for the fabric pattern. You may want 2 patterns printed.

 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2020
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.