Sunday, October 18, 2020

Here's-------VOTE # 6

 

WOW, I'm up to 6 now. I have another almost done but the DH is finally getting home from his trip with a 9 week old puppy. I have a strong feeling that I won't have much time for any sewing or computer.

I've never done a lattice before but after seeing them on needle n threadI knew I wanted to try it. I suggest marking where the lines go at each spot on the heart. Don't draw the entire line. I used all 6 strands of floss for the lattice lines and couched them in place with 3 strands. The line down the center is stem stitch. I repeated it for the first outline stitch on the heart. Then I did a chain stitch followed by another row of stem stitch. The text is backstitched with small lazy daisy flowers that have french knot centers. Not too hard once I got over my hesitation of using the lattice.


Right click the pattern to save it to you hard drive. Print at 100%.
 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2020
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.