Thursday, February 22, 2007

Still Stitchin'

I can't believe how much work I have done on the flower ladies pattern! I guess it just took having some quiet time to spend at the computer. It's amazing how much you can get done when the phone isn't ringing, people aren't at the door wanting to visit, and you just let the major housework go. All I have left to do are the directions for the hat, hair, and the wand; then tracing and scanning the patterns.

I'm already thinking about my next pattern. Last night I went thru some of the many design ideas I have and hope to make a decision by the time I'm done with this pattern. I draw ideas on note paper & scraps of paper then keep them in folders with pictures and other things that inspire me. I also have 3 cork boards with ideas pinned to them. Last fall I finally decided it was time to get a little organized with all this paper so I got an accordion file. I labeled sections mermaids, angels, fairies, other fantasy, prims, animals, and misc. This helped a lot but already I need a larger one as I found an old tote with more things that need filed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.