Monday, February 19, 2007

Dreaming of Thread (& Other Things)

After enjoying so many blogs I decided it was time I took my writing to the web. Here I plan on talking about the dolls and patterns I'm designing and how slow it's going (or maybe how fast, but that's doubtful). I'll also let you know what else is going on with my business and my dreams for it. And then there are my hobbies that overlap my business. It seems like every time I learn something I want to turn it into a business. Whether it's making something or designing patterns for it, there's not much left in the hobby only category.

Since this is a blog about me, my business, and my hobbies, I'll be writing about a lot of things. Having no children you'd think I'd have plenty of time to sew, write, and design but no it's not like that. My 3 dogs, cat, and husband fill much of my time. I have trouble getting back to work once I've been interrupted. The flow kind of goes away after stopping and starting multiple times. Like right now, it would be nice to write more but the dogs want out yet again. That means I'm done for now. I hope any who pass this way will come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.