Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Surprise! It's the free June embroidery!

 


 I know you're surprised that I got this up right at the beginning of the month. I decided to go with the theme June weddings. This would make a cute shower gift for the bride. Embroider it in her wedding colors and instead of 'June' use their initials, the year, or you may be able to squeeze in the date numbers.

Of course you can make this with both birds the same. Skip all the decorations on the birds and have them holding a charm or other item where their becks meet. Instead of all the French knots use tiny seed beads. I used narrow silk ribbon for his bow tie and her bow at the tail. 

I'm not sure what fabric I'll sew this embroidery to so the photo shows 3 but I'm already thinking I'll not use any of them and instead go for a pink fabric with swirls I have.

Here's the pattern:


 Right click the pattern to save it to your hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing.
 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2021
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.