Monday, September 2, 2019

Will be late with next stitch-a-long but there's news!


Above is a pic of my new pincushion pattern. He's Frederick the frog and he sits on an old crochet cotton ball I decorated. He's being sold at Dollmaker's Journey and Patternmart right now. I'll be putting him up at my Etsy store this week. That also means I'll finally be getting the store open again. 

The reason I'm behind in posting the directions for the next stitch-a-long is that my husband's BD was Aug 29, our anniversary was the next day, and now it's the holiday weekend. I'm stealing a little time to post this but have to get back to cooking.

BTW, I'm dividing the embroidery into 2 months. It's a project that keeps getting bigger so I decided it would be best to do that, especially at this time of year.