Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Hey, the Etsy store is open again!

I've been meaning to reopen the Etsy store since the beginning of the month but something always interupted me, but today I decided this was going to happen. Only a few things are listed right now. I'll add more when I can squeeze in time. I need to get up my new frog pincushion pattern. That's it below. He's sitting on a ball of crochet cotton. I love frogs and toads. It fact I have a new toad pattern drawn out. Maybe next year it will get done.



I'm also determined to start working on the directions for the next pincushion pattern. It's for a rabbit. Ever since Jack retired I'm finding it hard to get more than 1/2 hour to an hour to work on my designs. I have so much sewing for myself to do, too. As always too many projects with not much getting finished.