Friday, October 20, 2017

Longer Shipping Times For Now

Life is getting a bit hectic and I won't have access to a computer everyday so I've set Patternmart to only PDF patterns and at Etsy I changed the 3-4 day shipping time to 1-2 weeks. I'm hoping to be able to check mail at least twice a week so it won't really take 2 weeks but just in case something would happen I set it for longer. Wouldn't it just be par for a customer to place an order in the evening the day I check my mail and do packages? Decided it's better to let my customer know shipping times aren't going to be good.

I won't be listing anything at Ebay during this time and my patterns at Patternspot are all PDFs so no problem there. If you need to contact me please go to Etsy and convo me. See the links at the side of the page. If you don't belong to etsy you can try my email but there's always the chance it will get sent to trash, bjh150  at (you know to replace it with @ don't you :) !  ) hotmail.com.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.