Saturday, May 3, 2008

Etsy Store up & Running

Just a quick post about my etsy store. Finally got it up and listed my first item. It's for my new Lovelorn Lena pattern. Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5658401 if you want to have a look. From what I can tell it's better to post something everyday or so, not all at one time to keep your store at the top of search lists. It's weird how they list stuff but with so many newbies, things are changing over there. Catagories are being fixed. I'm so glad that self-published patterns will be going into handmade supplies. I hated the idea that my designs would be listed with the big guys you can buy at any fabric store. With more people joining and giving feedback I hope it becomes easier to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.