Sunday, December 30, 2007

Snowgirls and Elves

Ok, now that I got all the bad luck and karma wrote about, here are some pics of my latest dolls at ebay. I somehow managed to get more dolls done! They were finished before Christmas but I didn't have time to get them up. My first snowgirl of the season is Miss Snowy Flurrette. For a full view of her go to the ebay link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230204952437

Here's Sparkle another snowgirl:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230207727950&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

This is Trudy. I also have 2 boys at ebay, Nibs and Pip.










I thought I'd get hooked on making the snowgirls but it's the elves I'm really enjoying. I have 4 more I'm working on. Look for Jack & Jackie Frost, a mad hatter elf, and a snow queen elf. These guys are some much fun to make I'm not working on any new patterns (bad girl!). I was working on the gift bag doll but lost steam on it so I'll probably go back to the wall fairy I was working on last summer.

Hope you all have a very happy New Year!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading messages from those who have kind words to share. I tend to only get on blogger once a week so if you leave a post that requires an answer please be patient with me, I will answer. If you are a troll PLEASE don't post. There's enough meanness in the world, don't add to it.