Monday, December 21, 2020

Two more free embroidery patterns!

 

I've made 2 more freebies to share. These a larger than the size I've been using for my hearts this year. If you want them smaller just set your printer to print at a smaller size.

The one on the right has pine chenille stems for the hanger. Perfect for large trees or hanging from a door knob. I curled the ends and sewed them to the sides of the stuffed heart, adding bows over the stitches. I stitched the text in green and red. The snowflakes are back stitched lines with silvery beads sewn where the dots are on the pattern. I also sewed beads on the stars in the fabric print. I bought this at Walmart last year. I love snowflake and candy cane prints!

The design on the left is for those who are happy this year is coming to an end. I had this candy print fabric that I used for the bowl (because haven't we all been eating too much of the stuff 😄 ), I then cut out some of the candy and using iron on facing I attached them. I didn't bother to sew them down since I'm not sure what I'll do with this yet.


Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Hope you all stay healthy!



 

Right click the pattern to save it to your hard drive. You'll need to print a pattern for tracing then you'll need to cut it out for the fabric pattern. You may want 2 patterns printed.

 
©Billie Jo Heisler 2020
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.