Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Third 2020 Stitch-a-long free pattern



Here's a photo of my finished version of this month's stitch-a-long. The pin heads are large beads but French knots could be used. Same with the pearls. Have fun and use the stitches you like!

Sorry if you didn't get last month's thread pattern. Look for another next month and remember the patterns are only up for 1 month. This one will be removed on April 24.

This is the third in a series of embroidery patterns featuring sewing items. Eventually they willl be sold at my Etsy store.



©Billie Jo Heisler 2020
All rights reserved

 Disclaimer:
I drew this design by hand then used a software program to edit it.
Please consider the drawing copyrighted. You have my permission to print copies of the drawing in any size for your own use but not to share or sell. If you want to share the pattern please link to the blog pages.
The embroidery design is my own. I have not knowingly copied anyone else's work.



______________________________________________

BTW, all of last years free patterns will be removed at the end of the month!