Monday, January 9, 2017

Time to Welcome a New Year....



Time to put away the holiday dec and get back to work.

I sprained my ankle and had to shut down the Etsy store right after Christmas. I also let all the listing expire at Ebay. I planned on re-opening last week but once again while out feeding the birds I lost my balance (was wearing smooth soled shoes, bad, very bad on ice) and landed in the snow. Unfortunatly it wasn't enough to cushion me so I was feeling pretty bad for a few days.

Now that I'm feeling better I'll be relisting at Ebay, including listing some Valentine dolls and the I'll opening the Etsy store. 



This is a pic I meant to share last fall. I won the tote in a contest writer Laura Levine had. Last year I won books, a calendar, and other fun stuff from contests writers hold. This year I only entered Lauras, one Kim Harrison had, and two for Janet Evanovich books. I took the pic in front of one on my book shelves. This one's fill to the edges with books to read.