Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Bit About A Tatting Class at Craftsy


Last week I finally got around to trying out the tatting class offered at craftsy, the link is at the right. It's taught by Marilee Rockley. I've been a fan of her site and hand dyed threads and have had a link to her site in my favorites since I started this blog. It's a long class and you have to be able to watch video to take it. I'm on high speed dsl but had trouble until I changed the viewing settings and changed HD to HD with a line thru it. That really helped the most. It still hung up a little but not enough to be really annoying. There's a lot in the classes and I feel it would help any beginner who's having trouble learning on there own. I've mentioned here before how much I like Karen Carbrara's youtube videos but if you don't mind paying for a class then check out Marilee's class at craftsy.

BTW, they also have some classes on jewelry making too. I'm planning on trying some and will write about them here.

More new tatted bracelets at my esty shop and more to come!

The above tag was made using a Paint Shop Pro tutorial by Jamie at artistrypsp.com. She started the yahoo group and the classes ages ago and shares new tutorials every week in the artistry master's group.