Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tatted Bracelets I've been making...



This is a Tatted bracelet I made with orange beads. Notice the small bat charm! I really like making them and now I'm working on some in colors other than black.



This one is similar but has red beads and a heart charm. I'm selling some of them at my etsy store so look for the etsy link on the right side of this page.



These are some ribbon I tatted for breast cancer awareness month. I also have some of these at esty.

After going to another family funeral last week I'm so burnt out I haven't been sewing or working on my next tatting pattern which was going to be winter. Having my computer in the shop for another virus removal didn't help either but now that I have a laptop, too, maybe I can get back to working on things. This sure hasn't been my most productive year :(